Leading Medspa & Family Medical Practice In FargoVisit Website >
As a leading Medical Spa with significant goals of expanding into the family medical space our goal and objective on this project was to get the visibility and attention that they deserve as well as create a beautiful site that is easy to navigate for their customers and eliminates confusion in order to provide a great user experience. With these core focuses in mind, we were able to have a significant impact on traffic and conversion for the business. The team at Elite was very excited about taking this project on and being able to quickly create an ROI for our partners over at Altaire.
Core Fundamentals to make this project a success.
- Update and refresh the website to improve conversion rates
- Improve search for Medical Spa & Family Practitioner terms
- Setup tracking so that we could monitor traffic and conversions for improvements
- Creating clear silos so that Google's algorithm understood what the site and GBP should rank for.
- Google does not like mixed signals, it's much easier to rank for a single service vs multiples especially when they don't fit within the same category of business. There were challenges in sending signals to separate the services that each side of the business offers. We overcame this through the website redesign and creating very tight content silos to improve the quality of the signals google uses to interpret the offerings of the business and to qualify how to rank them in search.
- Improving the authority of the website through content updates, we overcame this by writing quality articles on the services offered.
- Creating a unique but cohesive experience on each side of the website that provided a great user experience to replace the $50,000 ( That's right $50K) outdated website they had, with a cost-effective affordable website that would stand out in an industry where aesthetics matter and would drive growth in the business.